Please click here to find a list of past/archived events.
Microscopy Conference 2021 Joint Meeting of Dreiländertagung & Multinational Congress on Microscopy
Microscopy Conference 2021
Joint Meeting of Dreiländertagung & Multinational Congress on Microscopy
22–26 August 2021
Messe Wien I Vienna, Austria
Prof. Dr. Johannes Bernardi
Prof. Dr. Michael Stöger-Pollach
Prof. Dr. Stefan Löffler
Technische Universität Wien, USTEM
1040 Vienna, Austria
The MC 2021 is an EMS extension and jointly organized by
· ASEM – Austrian Society for Electron Microscopy
· CMS – Croatian Microscopy Society
· CSMS – Czechoslovak Microscopy Society
· DGE – German Society for Electron Microscopy e.V.
· HSM – Hungarian Society for Microscopy
· SDM – Slovenian Society for Microscopy
· SISM – Italian Society of Microscopical Sciences
· SSM – Serbian Society for Microscopy
· SSOM – Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy
· TEMD – Turkish Society for Electron Microscopy
The official conference language is English.
No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Area of expertise:
Deadline Call for Abstracts-submission: 21 February 2021 online at www.mc2021.at
Currently available information about the scientific programme
The scientific programme will consist of plenary talks on important current topics.
Latest developments in the fields of instrumentation and methods, materials science and life science will be highlighted by invited talks and also oral and poster presentations submitted.
In addition to the scientific programme, workshops, an industrial exhibition, a conference dinner and award ceremonies in conjunction with award lectures will complement the programme.