Price Member: EUR 42 each
Price Non-member: EUR 60 each
8 - 11 May 2004
Book of Tutorials & Abstracts
Edited by: G. Dražic, S. Bernik, Z. Samardžija and S. Fidler
Table of Contents
-Welcome address from the Chairman of the EMAS 2004 Workshop.
G. Dražic v
- EMAS President’s address
G.F. Bastin vii
- EMAS Board & Members viii
- EMAS Sustaining Members ix
- EMAS 2004 Invited Speakers x
- EMAS 2004 Committees xi
- Preliminary programme 1
- Quantitative electron probe microanalysis: electron beam – specimen interactions.
G.F. Bastin and H.J.M. Heijligers 5
- Electron probe microanalysis of thin films.
G.F. Bastin 19
- Atomic-resolution HAADF-STEM imaging: applications in materials science.
M. Ceh, S. Šturm, H. Gu and M. Shiojiri 43
- Introduction to SEM and EPMA.
H. Dijkstra 55
- Introduction to TEM and X-ray microanalysis in the TEM.
H. Dijkstra 63
- Electron energy-loss spectrometry in the electron microscope.
W. Grogger, F. Hofer and G. Kothleitner 69
- Energy-filtering transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM).
W. Grogger, F. Hofer and G. Kothleitner 71
- FESEM ED/WD and the surface analyses of metals and alloys.
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and related microscopic methods.
- Performance characteristics of WDS and EDS detectors.
M.B. Matthews 85
- Quantitative analysis in the environmental SEM.
- Surface and thin film analysis using Auger electron spectroscopy.
- Abstracts of poster presentations 133